“Green Blood” Miracle Elixir That Restores Your Health – Wheat grass juice is sensational, not only it cleans your body of toxins, but it keeps diseases away and gives you the energy you need. Wheat grass has a history of over 5,000 years, being used by the ancient Egyptians, it was demonstrated that this elixir kept them healthy and gave them vitality. In the civilized world, young wheat consumption began much later, around 1930, following the results obtained in the experiments that made the plant popular.
How to prepare the wheat juice?
Take 2-3 handfuls of wheat seeds depending on how much grass you want to grow, put the seeds in a jar or a plastic container after having them washed thoroughly. Cover the container with a cheese cloth and fix the cloth with a rubber band. Let them soak for 24 hours.
After this 24 hours rinse well 2-3 times throughout with spring water, then drain the water, and leave with a the breathable cheese cloth on over three days. During these three days rinse the wheat 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon and evening. After these three days the wheat should sprout some whiskers.
From now the sprouted wheat can be placed on a bed of organic soil, seed near seed, over which you should sprinkle a thin layer of soil that slightly covers the wheat. It is abundantly watered once in the morning and in the evening just sprinkle or spray water over it. Slowly you will see how wheat grass sprouts and slowly rises up. Around one week grass reaches 10-15 inches tall and it is ready to be cut and juiced.
For better results in extracting the juice from the wheat grass it is recommended to use a manual juicer. You can also use a juicer for fruits but as a result you will get less juice. Chop a handful of grass with scissors, insert it into the juicer and get the juice.
The benefits of wheatgrass juice
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found that contains over 100 elements that man needs. If grown in good soil with no chemicals, the wheat absorbs 92 of the 102 minerals in the ground.
- It has a powerful detoxifying property towards the liver. “The enzymes and amino acids present in the juice of wheat protect from cancer, and they can protect more than any medicine found in the world. The juice strengthens the cells, detoxifies the liver and blood, chemically neutralize any environmental pollutant in our bodies met in his path. ”
- The fight against tumours and neutralizes tumours.
- Turns in your body the acid environment into alkaline environment and it is well known that in an alkaline environment the disease can not develop.
- It contains all the minerals and vitamins that a man needs, such as vitamin A, vitamin complex B, C, E and K.
- Lowers blood pressure, dilating the transit of the ways in which blood flows.
- Stimulates the thyroid gland controlling obesity and everything related to this gland function.
- “Contains beneficial enzymes. Anytime you cut a finger and you want to heal or you want to lose 2 kg, enzymes must do the actual work. We can benefit from a large amount of enzymes found in green wheat, consuming the raw juice. Do not boil because it knows that cooking destroys enzymes in our food 100%.
- The juice of wheat has similarities with our own blood. The second important aspect of chlorophyll is remarkable similarity to hemoglobin, the oxygen transporter to all the body components.
- Wheat juice is very beneficial for any disease of the blood.
- The wheat juice is recommended for diabetics although it is very sweet and has backfire, it regulates blood sugar and lowers the blood sugar immediately.
- To benefit 100% of the properties of this juice, the juice should be consumed immediately after pressing. Do not freeze it and do not store in the fridge, because properties will decrease and more than that, most nutrients will disappear.
Excellent cleanser for body
Used in a raw diet, but not only, wheatgrass juice is an excellent cleanser, facilitating removal of toxins and excess fats from the body. Furthermore, wheatgrass juice is one of the most potent detoxifying of the liver, much better than carrot juice, for example.
Reduce premature aging
Wheat grass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, and this means that it protects against carcinogens factors. How is this happening? Chlorophyll contains enzymes and superoxide dismutase, an enzyme that contains copper and is found in mature blood cells. This enzyme helps, among other things, to prevent premature aging.
It has antiseptic properties
Antiseptic benefits of chlorophyll were praised and recognized since 1940. In an article published in “American Journal of Surgery”, Dr. Benjamin Gruskin recommended chlorophyll to treat the following conditions: odour removal, heal wounds, healing ear infections, treat inflammation of the cervix or reduce typhoid.